Who Can Apply?
Graduated from or Enrolled in any of the following board:
- Board of Intermediate Education
- Federal Board of Pakistan
- Aga Khan University Examination Board
- Have completed or will complete HSSC II by September 2024
- Planning to pursue a four-year undergraduate program at Habib University
Have scored the following marks:
- Science Group:
80% or above in SSC (Matric) 75% or above in HSSC (Intermediate)
- Other Groups:
75% or above in SSC (Matric) 70% or above in HSSC (Intermediate)
Read the following instructions carefully before starting your application.
- You need to fill in this form in one sitting as you cannot save it to be completed later on.
Note that submitting an HU
simultaneously with a regular
admission application is not
allowed. However, if
applicants are unsuccessful in
the HU TOPS qualifying round
test, they may be eligible to
submit a regular admission
application, subject to the
Before starting filling in the HU TOPS Registration Form, keep the following documents and files ready with you:
- Soft copy/digital copy of your passport size photograph
- Your SSC Marks Sheet and its scanned copy/image
- Your HSSC Marks Sheet and its scanned copy/image
Note: This requirement is only mandatory for students who have received their HSSC-I or HSSC-II marks-sheet from their respective examination board.
- Your B-Form or CNIC and its scanned copy/image (If available)